Lakeview Dermatology in Lake Worth, Texas
The friendly staff at Lakeview Dermatology welcomes your call and looks forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our dermatology services, please call our office at (817) 752-5256. To schedule an appointment, you can call us or use our secure online appointment request form.
Location & Phone
Phone: (817) 752-5256
Fax: (817) 752-5609
3918 Telephone Road, Suite 100
Lake Worth, TX 76135
Our regular office hours are Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm, and Saturday by appointment.
In the event of a life-threatening medical emergency, call emergency medical services at 911 immediately. DO NOT WAIT! Inform the emergency room staff that you are a patient of Dr. Matthew Mittelbronn and request they contact us.
Unfortunately, Dr. Mittelbronn is unavailable after our regular hours of 8-5 pm Monday through Friday. If you are experiencing an urgent medical need please visit an emergency room or dial 911.
At Lakeview Dermatology, we accept most major insurance plans. These include:
- Aetna Healthcare, HMO and PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, PPO, Blue Essentials HMO, Blue Access Exchange
- Cigna Healthcare
- Choice Care & Humana Preferred, PPO
- Coventry National/First Health, PPO
- Galaxy Health, PPO, Medical Savings Card, and Medicare Supplement
- HealthSmart Preferred Care Inc., PPO, Accelerated Payment, Gatekeeper EPO, Health Payors
- Independent Medical Systems, PPO
- LoneStar Athletic Injury Network, PPO
- MultiPlan, PPO
- National Preferred Provider Network, PPO
- Nexcaliber (AAGI), PPO
- Oscar Health Insurance Company of Texas, EPO
- Private HealthCare System, PPO and Savility PPO
- Provider Select, PPO
- Ambetter from Superior Health, Exchange
- Texas Bluebonnet, PPO, EPO, and HMO
- Texas Health Resources (THR)/Aetna, EPO
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization, PPO
Pending insurance plans include:
- Molina Healthcare
- Prime Health Services Inc.
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Three Rivers Provider Network, PPO
Please contact your insurance company or you may call our office at (817) 752-5256 to find out if we accept your plan.
If your insurance plan requires you to pay a co-payment, co-insurance, and/or a deductible, you will need to pay at the time of your visit. For your convenience, we accept cash, checks, Visa, and MasterCard.
If you have a question related to your bill or insurance, contact our billing specialists at (817) 752-5256.
If your insurance is an HMO/managed care plan and you are required to obtain a referral from your primary care physician, the referral must be obtained before you can be seen for an office visit.
Please coordinate this with your primary care physician in advance. Appointments will be rescheduled if required referrals are not received in the office by the time of your visit.
Prescriptions and refills for established patients of Lakeview Dermatology are routinely issued during our regular office hours (see above). You can make your request by calling our office at (817) 752-5256.
No refills are issued during the evenings, weekends, or holidays, as the doctor does not have access to your medical records during those times. It is helpful to anticipate your refill needs to avoid an interruption in your medication therapy.